Position: Administration Officer
Duration: Approximately 6 months
Are you an enthusiastic administrator looking for a long-term contract in Parramatta? If you provide exceptional customer service and have a strong administrative background, we want to hear from you!
- Facilitate, attend and minute operational supplier and formal contract review meetings to support the contract services officers with their supplier and contract management obligations
- Update contract information as required so users and advisers have the right information to ensure compliance to policies
- Support and following up with key stakeholders with resolution to issues relating to centrally managed contracts and closing logged incidents
- Support Procurement project team members to fully implement new goods and services contracts and purchasing initiatives as they are developed. This may include supporting KPI development meetings and updating tables, reviewing catalogue content and pricing, assisting with communication newsletters and intranet content, etc.
- Assist with the monthly performance reports that monitor supplier performance, contract compliance, customer satisfaction, spend, savings and other aspects as required
- Assist with changes as required contractually including price and catalogue review and approval processes
- Support the team in maintaining accurate contract and negotiation records
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Typing speed minimum of 50wpm
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Job Code: 2233