Position: Cabinet Maker – Woodwork Extraordinaire
Location: Coffs Harbour Area
We are currently seeking applications on behalf of our client who are a well established and highly reputable business within the Coffs Harbour area who manufacture and install high quality, custom commercial joinery items utilising advanced machinery and technology.
Due to an increase in workload our client now have opportunities for people that may not necessarily have a Cabinet Making or Joinery Trade Qualification however, do have experience or exposure working within the Cabinet Making environment or even people that have the ability to work well with their hands, able to read and understand design plans and construct cabinets accordingly to join their factory on a Permanent, Full Time basis.
An immediate start is available for suitable candidates.
Responsibilities within this role:
- Calculate and prepare job requirements by analysing drawings and specifications.
- Set up jigs, select material, cut to size and shape using templates.
- Operate Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machinery and nested-based manufacturing.
- Assemble pre-prepared components to form structures and fittings.
- Install completed products on site.
- Manufacture jigs, templates or prototypes to support the future production of articles.
- Must comply with all relevant Work Health and Safety Regulations
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Suitable industry experience and/or knowledge of cabinetry.
- Ability to interpret design plans and construct accordingly.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Average computer literacy.
- Knowledge of industry specific software or Cabinet Vision is an advantage.
- High level of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and communicate clearly.
- WHS White Card.
This is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) workplace and both men and women are encouraged to apply.