Position: Executive Assistant
Duration: Approx 3 months
Do you provide a range of high level executive support and administrative services to a C-level executive, enabling the delivery of business operations and supporting their of their organisational objectives? We have an amazing opportunity for 3 months with extension potential, with our Government client in Sydney CBD.
See below for the key duties and required experience, if this describes you then don’t delay – Apply NOW!
- Assess and prioritise requests to facilitate the optimal use of the Executive Director’s time
- Manage the Executive Director’s diary appointments, correspondence, coordinate travel arrangements, and schedule and support meetings to facilitate the effective management of their agenda
- Draft and prepare correspondence, agendas, minutes and presentations to support the achievement of business requirements
- Gather, collate and provide background information for the executive to support informed decision making and planning
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- 3+ years in similar role, delivering EA Support to a C Level Executive or Deputy Secretary
- Exercise initiative, discretion and judgement when requesting, receiving or accessing confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrate effective time management, organisation skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Managing competing priorities and providing consistently high levels of support, given heavy workloads, short deadlines, and the need to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion
- Being flexible and responsive to the identified priorities of the division and willing to embrace new technologies to improve business processes and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
Job code 2228