We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist to operate our Government Client’s main switchboard as well as provide excellent front line customer service to internal and external customers – initially a 7 month contract in Parramatta with an immediate start!
- Operate our Client’s main switchboard, providing front line customer service delivery to internal and external customers.
- Meet and greet customers
- Provide support to another business unit. The role will involve undertaking reception duties for EDConnect centre at Parramatta
- The switchboard operates as the first contact for external and internal callers. The switchboard receives between 200-300 calls per day dealing with a broad range of enquiries and topics. The selected candidate will be working with one other person on the switchboard, so they will be available to provide support if they have queries
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Strong communication skills required to contact a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Systems experience required
- Must have the flexibility to start at 8am or finish at 5pm on an agreed rotational basis and be reliable with an outstanding attendance record.
Job code: 2229