Position: Senior Project Manager – Capital Works
Great long term opportunity based in Blacktown for an experienced Senior Project Manager with exposure to Capital Works projects!
- Provide leadership to a group of Asset Service Officers for the delivery of capital works and facilities management projects in schools within the AMU area.
- Liaise and negotiate with key styakeholders to develop project briefs and deliver capital works and facilities management within the AMU area.
- Monitor the development of design documentation including technical specifications and layouts to enable capital works and facilities management projects
- Provide input and accurate advice to management in relation to the preparation of draft ministerial correspondence, briefings and information requests.
- Support Program and Project Directors as required during the planning and delivery of major capital works projects
- Supervise and guide the work of Asset Services Officers including support, participating in and reviewing performance management and professional development plans for individual staff.
- Drivers Licence – this role requires travel
- Delivery of capital works projects and all aspects of facilities management
- Preparation of documentation including project briefs, status reports, financial information
- Monitoring project compliance with relevant guidelines such as Building Code of Australia and WH&S legislation
Job code: 2217
Recruitment Western Sydney